Terms & Conditions
Course Booking & Registration
When submitting a completed online Booking and Registration Form, I hereby apply to enrol in the course commencing indicated on the Course Booking and Registration form (‘the Application’). I agree that on acceptance of the Application by Global Drone Solutions (‘Acceptance’), the Acceptance will become the Contract of Enrolment (‘the Contract’) and further I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of enrolment:
- I agree that I am required to use my best endeavours to meet the requirements of the course selected and to abide by the rules and regulations of Global Drone Solutions. I understand that if I breach any of Global Drone Solutions rules or my behaviour is deemed unacceptable by Global Drone Solutions, my enrolment may be cancelled and I may not be entitled to any refund of the tuition fees or other charges paid to Global Drone Solutions under the Contract as applicable at that time.
- I agree that all course related material supplied by Global Drone Solutions are secured by copyright, remain the property of Global Drone Solutions and when requested must be returned to Global Drone Solutions on completion of the course. I understand that any unauthorised copying may constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (as amended from time to time).
- I agree that my log-in details cannot be shared. In the case that I do share these details with others it may lead to the cancelation of my enrolment.
- I agree to advise Global Drone Solutions of any change of my address and/or contact details while I am enrolled in any course.
- I confirm that the terms and conditions have been made available to me prior to enrolling and understand that any variation of those stated terms and conditions must be provided in writing and be signed by an authorised officer of Global Drone Solutions.
- I understand that the fees paid for courses delivered by Global Drone Solutions must be paid in full at least 5 days prior to the commencement of the course.
- Global Drone Solutions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule course due to operational circumstances.
- I understand that if I cannot attend a course I have enrolled in, I must contact Global Drone Solutions at least 5 days prior to the course start date and either:
- Provide a substitute attendee to the course;
- Request my enrolment in the short course be changed to the same course at a future date; or
- Request my enrolment in the course be changed to a different course (fees may apply).
- Notwithstanding Clause 12, I understand upon enrolling for a course I am obligated to pay for that course and it is not refundable unless the scheduled course is fully cancelled by Global Drone Solutions without being rescheduled in the 12 months following the original enrolment course end date.
- I understand that if I do not contact of Global Drone Solutions at least 5 days prior to the scheduled short course start date and I do not attend that I am obligated to pay for the enrolled course.
- I understand that if any fees are not paid by the invoice due date, Global Drone Solutions may charge a late payment fee. If Global Drone Solutions deems it necessary to engage a debt collection agency to collect the outstanding amount, all costs associated with debt recovery will be added onto the outstanding debt.
- I understand that by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, this does not remove my right to take action under Australia’s consumer protection laws.
Online Documents and Resources
- Global Drone Solutions is not responsible for the content of the documents linked on this site, which are provided for convenience only and are subject to any restrictions or disclaimers contained in the linked documents.
- Global Drone Solutions is not responsible for any actions or inactions taken as a result of relying on or using the information contained in the linked documents, nor any damage resulting therefrom.
- Any comments or opinions contained or expressed in the linked documents are those of the author(s), unless otherwise stated.
- Users of this website should take specific advice from suitably qualified sources in relation to their specific circumstances.